Monday, February 2, 2015

Moment yang tertinggal ~ Recollection

Hai ^^
Terbaca entry di satu blog yang bertajuk 'Moment yang tertinggal'. Then sa ingat2 banyak pula gambar jalan-jalan dulu-dulu yang belum ada kesempatan mau dikasi masuk@dikasi share (walaupun inda ramai bha singgah baca :p). Nahh hmmmm..a bunch of photos, my travelling photos. And its a recollection throughout 2014 travelling activities.

1. Trip to Kundasang/Ranau ♥ with myHubTeddy Bear.
Kundasang War Memorial~ photo credit to my Hub. ^^
I don't know why I didn't take a lot of photos. Probably because the boyfriend has his camera on hand and he also love photography..sooo I let him incharge of the photo taking. 
Luanti, Ranau
Where to go for next trip : Canopy walk, Langganan waterfall, Kipungit waterfall

2. Tawau Hill Park
Unplanned journey. My Teddy Bear and I attended my friend's wedding at Lahad Datu. So we visited some places on our way back to Pitas. We stay one night at Tawau after a tiring day at Tawau Hill Park.
Tawau Hill Park journey map. Our goal is 'Pokok Tropika Tertinggi"
Lets go!
cool view.
Green world ^^ I love green. Approximately 30 minutes to reach and touch the Tallest tropical tree in the world with your own fingers. Awesome! heeee

Finally ♥
see how 's the different, super huge the tree! 0.0
Teddy Bear mandi peluh ^o^ it's my turn to carry the bag.
On the way to Bukit Gelas Waterfall. Careful of leech >_< they (leech) must be very happy to see my leg exposed. haha lucky no leech succeed to suck my sweet blood.  
After walking for app 20 min ~ my ear catch the constant soft whoosh sound...walk walk walk and yay! we've reach our destination. aaahh the water was refreshing.   
Next time, I must bring along a pair of shoes wherever I go. Really uncomfortable to go jungle trekking without the suitable attire.
What we miss and where to go for next trip: Sulphur Springs, Hutan Tropika Maliau Basin

3. Menara Kayangan Lahad Datu
haha ni sepatutnya yang ke-1 sebab sebelum pegi Tawau, Lahad Datu dulu.


These are some of the photos in our collection.
We didn't take the Menara's photo. hurmm
But, I found one for you guys ^_^. More awesome photos on his blog. Just hit the link below the photo. 
Credit to http://addyzuladwan.blogspot.com
Where To Go for next Trip : Danum Valley**must go!
4. Sandakan - English Tea House


Persinggahan  saja...next time pigi lagi.

Next Trip :Sepilok, Syn Ming Hing Cafe & Cake, Sandakan food hunt

hmmm can I quit working and go jalan2....No I can't...Travelling needs $$$$..and to get $$$$ I need to work. mengarut.

Today, my darling prepared lunch for me..so sweet ♥♥ I keep falling in love with him.
Its raining again.

TC,
dadai julius

No comments:

Post a Comment

You ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Angel

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers